If you have a laptop, tablet, smart phone or other equipment to donate please read the following guidelines and complete the form below. We believe everyone should have internet access, to study, find work and access essential services. Your laptop will go to a good home.
Guidelines for IT Material Donations
- We need laptops, tablets, smartphones and laptop bags.
- We can work with companies to recycle ex-fleet laptops.
- We completely erase and reset all devices. If you have special requirements, please let us know.
- Please include any cords, mice, protective cases or bags if available.
- We generally don’t need printers, desktops or other equipment, but feel free to ask.
- We are generally unable to pick up items. If you’re unable to drop them off or post them to the Asylum Seekers Centre at 43 Bedford Street, Newtown, please let us know. We’re open on weekdays from 9am to 4pm.
- We recycle what we can’t use.