We’re here to help
Supporting your health
The Asylum Seekers Centre health clinic is a team of nurses and volunteer health workers. You can book in to see a nurse five days a week, and we also have GP and physiotherapy appointments available. The Asylum Seekers Centre can help with:
- Health education and workshops
- Help with getting medications
- Getting access to counselling
- Connecting to specialist health services
- Getting access to dental and optometry (glasses) help
- Information about Covid-19 testing and vaccination.
If you need to pay a fee for emergency treatment, or get public hospital outpatient services, we can help.
Many of our health clinic services are supplied pro-bono by our broad network of healthcare partners, in particular Sydney Local Health District.
Any information you give to our health service team is confidential. This means that we will not pass on your personal information to any other person or organisation without your prior consent (unless we believe there is a serious risk to your safety or somebody else’s safety).
Make an appointment
Our business hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 000.